Monday, February 20, 2012

Who, Where, What, When, Why?

For my first blog post, I thought it would be a good idea to give an idea of who we are, and a general snapshot of our life!

Who: My name is Chelsea McIntosh and I'm married to the love of my life, Nathan. We have a cat (Macie) and a dog (Maverick, pit bull mix). They're our only babies for now! I am 20 years old, Nathan is 22. We are college students, and very excited for our future!

Where: We currently live in an apartment in Highland Heights, KY. We just bought a house in Florence, KY and are so anxious to move in and make it ours. We can't wait to close in 37 days! Here's to hoping everything goes smoothly until then.

What: I plan on blogging about our lives in general... school, work, relationships, ups, downs, as well as moving and the renovations on our new house, and whatever comes after that!

When: We were married on June 26th, 2010. We moved in together for the first time on June 1st, 2010 into our current apartment. We have been extremely busy with work and school since then, and still are! We try hard to make time for each other and build our relationship.

Why: The number one reason I am starting this blog is a selfish one. I am doing it for my own documentation of our life, and since technology is definitely here to stay, see it as a kind of "keepsake." I am also doing it to share these wonderful moments with our family and friends, and anyone else who finds us interesting!

Here are some fun pictures of us, as well as our animals!

This is from our first day in our apartment together!

When Maverick was a puppy, July 2010

Maverick and Macie now. Mav got so big!



That is our life in a nutshell! I am excited to write about all of the things we've done so far, as well as the things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment